Fall is officially here! Cozy sweaters, pumpkin spiced lattes, crisp air and beautiful leaves. It's a season of utmost beauty. You can now put away your bathing suits and beach towels, but can you also retire your sunscreen? The answer is NO.
Sunscreen protection shouldn't be associated with summer. It should be a year long routine factored into your daily regimen.
Sun damage (aka sunburns) can occur throughout the fall and winter months. How? Ultraviolet A and B (UVA and UVB) are the cancer causing rays --- and UVA is present year round. Meaning, you can get sun damage on a cloudy, snowy or rainy day.
Continue your daily sunscreen routine and reapply every two hours! Our Body Stickers are a great way for you and your children to remember when it's time to reapply.
How will you stay sun protected this fall season? Share below!
Fall is officially here! We're celebrating the beginning of this new, beautiful season with a few of our favorite things about fall.
1. Cooler weather- No more sweltering hot day. Bring on the cool, crisp air!
2. Fall leaves- Nature is amazing! There's nothing like the crunch of fallen leaves beneath your boots.
3. Pumpkin-spice, everything!- Coffee, cookies, sweets, you name it! We'll take one.
4. Nights by the fire- Grab a blanket and cozy up by the fire.
5. Football season- Whether you enjoy sports or not, who doesn't love a good tailgate?
6. Fall fashion- Boots, sweaters, scarves and coats galore!
7. Fall food- Warm and supremely comforting. Yummy!
8. Halloween candy- Never admit how much you actually ate.
9. Jack O'lanterns- Gather your friends for a pumpkin carving party.
10. Fall beauty- Those colors... Need we say more?
Needless to say, we're pretty excited for this new season! What are your favorite things about Fall?
Today marks the last official day of summer. Our favorite season full of sunny skies, beach vacations and no school is coming to a close. This summer has been full of fun in the sun and we can't but be a little nostalgic thinking back at all of the wonderful times we have enjoyed this season.
However, a new season also brings new excitement for the beginning of Autumn. Say hello to cooler weather, changing and falling leaves, football games and of course, all things pumpkin spice flavored! So bust out your fall wardrobe of scarves, boots and jackets because fall is almost here!
So until next year, goodbye summer! You'll be missed.
Stay sun-safe all year long with Sunburn Alert.
The end of Labor Day Weekend means Summer is officially coming to a close. The first official day of Fall is September 23rd and that means the return of back to school, changing leaves, fall fashion & of course, cooler weather. But even though we're beginning to see and feel these changes doesn't mean we should forget about our must-have summer companion- sunscreen!
Regardless of the season, you're exposed to sun rays every day. Our skin is exposed to both UVA & UVB rays on cloudy, rainy, even snowy days. On days where sun exposure is minimal, you still need to protect our skin with sunscreen on order to prevent diseases such as skin cancer and melanoma. You can try products such as a moisturizer with SPF and of course our favorite fall accessory, a UV Wristband or Sticker to go along with any outdoor fall activity!
So get out your fall sweaters, boots & scarves but don't pack up your sunscreen just yet!