It's officially summer! During these warm months ahead, it is extremely important to protect your skin.
Here are our top five tips in order to prevent a sunburn:
1. Avoid the sun between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m., when the sun's rays are strongest.
2. Wait 20-30 minutes after applying your sunscreen before going outside.
3. Reapply with the help from our UV Wristbands and Stickers.
4. Wear a hat, UPF clothing and protective eye wear.
5. 1 ounce (enough to fill a shot glass) is the recommended amount of sunscreen you should be applying on your body – depending on your body size.
Which sun safety tips will you be following this summer? Share below!